Before you begin, please make sure you have downloaded the Microsoft Authenticator app on your mobile phone.
1. On your computer, open an internet browser and go the Additional Security verification page.
2. You’ll be prompted to sign in to your Microsoft Office 365 account. Enter your username to and click Next.
3. You’ll then be taken to a screen to enter your password. The page should be branded with either Lucidity's logo (or your company's logo) like below, enter your password and click Sign in.
4. You’ll then be taken to a More information required screen. Click Next.
5. Select Mobile app from Step 1: How should we contact you.
6. Select Receive notifications for verification under the How do you want to use the mobile app area, and then select Set up.
7. Then a Configure mobile app window will appear. It will display a QR code.
8. Open the Microsoft Authenticator app on your mobile phone. Select Add account from the control icon in the top right corner, and then select Work or school account.
9. Use your mobile phone camera to scan the QR code from the Configure mobile app screen on your computer, and then choose Next.
10. Return to your computer, make sure you get the message that says your configuration was successful on the “Additional Security verification” screen and then select Next.
11. You’ll then be sent a test notificaton through the mobile app. Click Approve.
12. On your computer, add your mobile device phone number to the Step 3: In case you lose access to the mobile app area, and then select Finished.